ABC Advanced Foundation Diploma in Fashion / September 2017 – July 2018
If you are creative, ambitious and keen to work in fashion, The London Fashion Foundation Diploma course will develop your skills and abilities towards a successful career in the industry.
This highly successful one year course involves four full days a week of study (Sept-July). Teaching is in small groups with a high level of individual and expert support. The course has a fantastic record of success, with 94% of our students achieving the Diploma and 87% progressing to degree level study at their chosen university.
The Fashion Foundation Diploma at a glance:
- Learn at the Fashion and Textile Museum and in Newham College’s industry-standard fashion studios and production workshops.
- Take part in exciting fashion projects taught by industry professionals.
- Develop your understanding and design skills as well as your practical and technical abilities.
- Participate in national competitions, visit museums and exhibitions, and attend master classes, lectures and presentations led by industry experts
- Specialise in Menswear, Womenswear, Fashion Textiles, Accessories, Costume, Fashion Promotion or other specialist areas of the industry.
- Build a substantial portfolio of fashion work tailored to your personal career ambitions.
- Receive expert advice and guidance for UCAS application, and personal support to prepare you for degree level interview and study.
- The course culminates with an exhibition of your work, and a celebration of your achievement.
To see examples of our students’ work, please visit our Facebook page.
For more information please visit the Newham College website click here
Once you have applied you will be invited to a friendly guidance interview where you can meet us, see our studios, ask us more questions and check it’s the right course for you.Frequently Asked Questions