Having taken into consideration growing concerns regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, the Fashion and Textile Museum will be closed until further notice. Find out more
Children under 12: free
*Includes 10% Gift Aid donation
• Concession rates include over 60s and anyone currently out of work and receiving benefits. Please be aware you may be asked to provide proof of the above, such as a travel card or similar.
• Concession rates are also available to anyone with a disability. Careers go free.
• Student rates apply to national and international students with a valid ID (we accept TOTUM, ISIC and Unidays), as well as school/college pupils aged between 12 – 18.
• National Art Pass holders get 50% off full price, adult tickets. If you have purchased your ticket online, you will be asked to show your National Art Pass upon entry.
• ICOM and Museum Association members must show valid cards upon arrival to be eligible for concession entry.
• The National Rail 2 for 1 discount can only be purchased in person once two train tickets (this does not include Oyster cards) and a Days Out voucher has been presented.