If you are creative, ambitious and keen to work in fashion, The London Fashion Foundation Diploma course will develop your skills and abilities towards a successful career in the industry.
This highly successful one year course involves four full days a week of study (Sept-July). Teaching is in small groups with a high level of individual and expert support. The course has a fantastic record of success, with 94% of our students achieving the Diploma and 87% progressing to degree level study at their chosen university.
The Fashion Foundation Diploma at a glance:
- Learn at the Fashion and Textile Museum and in Newham College’s industry-standard fashion studios and production workshops.
- Take part in exciting fashion projects taught by industry professionals.
- Develop your understanding and design skills as well as your practical and technical abilities.
- Participate in national competitions, visit museums and exhibitions, and attend master classes, lectures and presentations led by industry experts
- Specialise in Menswear, Womenswear, Fashion Textiles, Accessories, Costume, Fashion Promotion or other specialist areas of the industry.
- Build a substantial portfolio of fashion work tailored to your personal career ambitions.
- Receive expert advice and guidance for UCAS application, and personal support to prepare you for degree level interview and study.
- The course culminates with an exhibition of your work, and a celebration of your achievement.
To see examples of our students’ work, please visit our Facebook page.