Opening Times: 14 February – 14 June 2020
Tuesdays – Saturdays: 11am – 6pm
Thursdays: 11am – 8pm
Sundays: 11am – 5pm
Last admission: 45 minutes before closing
Please note: The Museum Shop closes 15 minutes before the Museum
Children under 12: free
*Includes 10% Gift Aid donation
• Concession rates include over 60s and anyone currently out of work and receiving benefits. Please be aware you may be asked to provide proof of the above, such as a travel card or similar.
• Concession rates are also available to anyone with a disability. Careers go free.
• Student rates apply to national and international students with a valid ID (we accept TOTUM, ISIC and Unidays), as well as school/college pupils aged between 12 – 18.
• National Art Pass holders get 50% off full price, adult tickets. If you have purchased your ticket online, you will be asked to show your National Art Pass upon entry.
• ICOM and Museum Association members must show valid cards upon arrival to be eligible for concession entry.
• The National Rail 2 for 1 discount can only be purchased in person once two train tickets (this does not include Oyster cards) and a Days Out voucher has been presented.
Museum and Room Closures
The Museum will be closed to the public for several short periods throughout the year while each new exhibition is installed. During 2020 these dates are as follows:
26 January – 13 February
15 June – 2 July
5 October – 22 October
All dates are inclusive
Please be aware that The Fashion Studio will be closed for events on the following dates during Out of the Blue: Fifty Years of Designers Guild:
Tuesday 18 February, Wednesday 19 February, Friday 28 February, Saturday 29 February, Saturday 7 March, Tuesday 10 March, Saturday 14 March, Friday 27 March, Saturday 28 March, Wednesday 15 April, Thursday 16 April, Tuesday 21 April, Saturday 25 April, Wednesday 29 April, Saturday 2 May, Friday 8 May, Saturday 23 May, Tuesday 26 May, Friday 29 May, Saturday 6 June, Friday 12 June, Saturday 13 June.
Please be aware that The Fashion Studio will be closed from 5pm onwards for Thursday Lates on the following dates during Out of the Blue: Fifty Years of Designers Guild:
Thursday 27 February, Thursday 12 March, Thursday 19 March, Thursday 2 April, Thursday 30 April, Thursday 21 May, Thursday 11 June.
Short-term room closures may also occur on other dates. Please contact the Museum prior to your visit, in order to avoid disappointment on the day.